MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH ☠






MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH 

As a Psychic Medium and Paranormal Investigator for the past 20 odd years, I have encountered quite a lot of weird and paranormal things in this field. 

But when an experience comes more than  a few times in the same pattern you start to wonder. 

I was a bit reluctant on the title, I was thinking more, of calling it my Encounters with the Grim Reaper or with the Angel of Death, but I settled for the Essence of Death, because in my experience I actually caught his Essence.

Let me take you back in time, on a small journey. 
It was summer of 1998 around 23:30, I was sitting in bed reading a book when the phone rang. 
My then husband (been married twice), picked up the phone, all he heard was a cracking noise in the background and some voices. He kept on repeating hello hello and no one answered. 

He handed the phone over to me and I also heard the crackling noise, but then a voice came through which sounded like my  father in law saying come over quickly and they hang up. 

I turned around and said to him it was your father, he looked at me funny and said no way I did not hear anything just noise, I kept on insisting it was his dad. 

We decided to call his perants, it was very late so they were actually sleeping, I asked them if they rang us they replied no they were sleeping. 

I let it go so we were getting ready for bed it was past midnight, there was a nice summer breeze coming from the balcony, when all of a sudden an awful smell of something rotten came in the room. 

I turned and asked him if he can smell anything he said no.. It smelled like rotten leaves and soil in a rainy autumn's day. 

I suddenly heard 3 loud deafening knocks in the house, I turned around screaming someone is in the house, someone is knocking. 
At that point he was looking at me funny thinking I was going crazy 🤪… 

He said there is no one here and I did not hear anyone knocking go to sleep.. 

I was a bit terrified  by the phone call, the rotten smell, the knocking, so I thought to myself just relax and go to bed close your eyes and fall asleep it's probably some energy your picking up. 

All of a sudden a cold breeze came in the room, I did mention before that it was a beautiful summer night 19th of July 1998  in Greece. 

As I sat up in bed the phone rang again but this time it was truly my  father in law speaking to my ex husband telling him the exact words: 
Come over quickly your mother is not breathing. 

We went over in 10 minutes we lived close by his mother had passed away from a heart attack. 

He still talks about that till this day.. 

Now I will take you further in the future. 

2002 August winter in Australia. My mother was diagnosed with last stage cancer. 

So we were all living together, my mother, my brother, my then husband and my 3 boys (my parents were divorced). 

I used to have a baby monitor in my mum's room in case she needed to call me in the night or if she felt unwell.. 

I could hear her at times talking to herself and saying: Go away, I am not ready yet leave me alone! I would then run up to her room which was always freezing cold despite the fact that the rest of the house was warm and had the heater in her room.. 

I remember she would say, Kathy tell them to go away! Tell them I am not ready yet to go with them, who are they? I want to live. Those words still brings tears to my eyes till this day. 

She was actually seeing souls waiting for her souls of strangers, at her doorway. When I would enter the room and sit on her bed she would yell and say: Don't sit there your grandfather is sitting there or don't sit over there can't you see your uncle? Mum was an empath as well.

 So in her room she had her loved ones that had past away and in her doorway strangers. She felt quite safe with her loved ones around. 

The night  she passed away in the morning,( she passed away on the 13th of August 2003 two days before her name day).  I had a smell in the house which was quite familiar, it was the exact same smell, when my then mother in law had passed away. Rotten leaves and soil.

 I checked the whole house, outside but I had no grass or trees in my backyard and it had not rained for a few days.. I could not get the smell outside the house. Funny thing when I asked everyone they could not smell anything. I thought here we go again, I  turned around to my family and said be prepared grandma will be leaving us tonight. 

At around 01:30 after midnight I went to her room to check up on her she was sleeping peacefully. 

So I decided to go to bed,  all windows were closed the heaters were on, around 05:45 a cold wind on my face woke me up it was like someone was blowing air. 

I got up quickly and then heard those 3 loud knocks in the house this time I was prepared. I did not wake up anyone, went straight to my mother's bedroom and sat on her bed held her in my arms while she took her last breaths… 

I will take you further in time for another encounter. My father was diagnosed with last stage cancer as well in 2010. 

He was in Australia I was in Greece. It was hard for me to travel as I was 7 months pregnant with my 4th child..  So i was not allowed to travel at all. 

I was devastated but my child came first. I remember the last time I spoke to him before he passed away, he was in hospital crying and saying I want to see you my daughter for the last time hold you in my arms hold your little hands and tell you how much I love you. Those words have left a burning hole in my soul till this day.. 

I remember it was the 28th of February it was really cold. I had the heaters on.  it was around 15:00 pm we were sitting at the table having lunch my 3 boys my second husband 2 friends. 

As we were eating the familiar smell came in the house again. No one smelled anything even when I asked. I suddenly heard the same 3 knocks, turned around to my husband and said open the door death is here, dad is leaving us. 

They all looked at me funny at the table, they were probably thinking crazy pregnant woman😂. I insisted that he opened the door. Never go against a pregnant woman he probably thought. He got up opened the door no one was there. 

A cold breeze came in the room this time everyone felt it and it wasn't from the door. Two minutes later my brother rang me to tell me that dad had passed away.. 

Last time I felt the presence of death was in 2014. 
We were still in Greece, it was April 20th. We lived in a very bad haunted house (that's another story another  time). 

It was around 03:15am I was in bed reading a book, I am a bit of a night owl when I have a good book in my hands to read. 

As I got ready to fall asleep I felt that familiar icey cold breeze on my face. My husband was in deep sleep next to me. No windows open in the room, everything was dead quite in the house… Suddenly I got the same rotten smell as before and 3 loud knocks.

 Let me tell you it was the first time I felt really eerie and scared maybe because the house was haunted and we had quite a lot of paranormal phenomena on a daily basis really bad ones…

So I wake up my husband shaking him telling him to get up and check the house, poor man he got up looked around, I was right behind him. He checked the house 2 - 3 times and outside after I insisted he did not check every corner. 

Turned around and said see no one is here, so I said:  Someone in the unit we are living is going to pass away tonight. He looked at me funny again It a wonder he hasn't divorced me yet, I think he is used to me by now. 

So we go back to bed, I could not sleep, so I got up to make a hot cup of tea.. It was around 04:49, I heard loud voices and screaming from next door,  please don't go, don't leave us. Our next door neighbour had passed away from a brain aneurysm. 

His wife came knocking on the door asking for help and to call the ambulance. 

That was my last encounter with death. I know it won't be my final.. Why did I put such a title? The answer to this, is that I really caught the Essence of Death. 

 Firstly he made himself  known by his essence of rotten soil and leaves. He announced his coming and made his presence known by knocking 3 times, I have read a lot of elementals, make their presence known the same way and from the element kingdom those who are in high rank. 

Last but not least he let me feel the essence of the soul living someone's body. For me to be able to come so close to ones soul is a once in a lifetime experience.. 

Written by Kathrine Sorilou 
Mystical Whispers 
Copyright © All rights reserved 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTITIES ATTACHMENTS SPIRITS AND GHOSTS

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR