THE MAN IN THE MIRROR


 

In our lives we have all encountered spirits one way or another. Some of us have lived in a haunted house or visited one.

Not everyone gets affected, some people can live in a haunted house and live peacefully for years with human spirits, ghosts and never have any activity or get affected.

Others can move into a haunted house and activity can occur from day one. It always depends on the person or family moving in, their psychological and their metal state and from the members of the family, or if you’re a empath / sensitive or psychic,  your aura always burns bright and you can attract them like moths to the light.

Not all human spirits are evil some might have lost their way or are stuck here in our plane, they usually haunt the place or places they have lived before. If a human spirit stays on our plane for more then 3 months they start to loose part of the memories they had when the were alive, so sometimes they don’t even know why they are earthbound.

Some stay on purpose because they don’t want to cross over or they have unfinished business or they don’t want to realise that they are dead and other various reasons and that’s how a haunting begins. A human soul has 40 days to do its transition to the astral plane after that it may choose not to cross over or is earthbound by other reasons, lets not forget that as humans we have free will and that continues on even when we are in spirit form.

Its always best when buying a home or renting to check the history of the house or the land, its energy, to tap into it before you rush to rent or buy, that is my opinion as a Psychic Trance Medium and  from my own personal experiences. I never did that in the past and I ended up moving in to two haunted houses. One  in the end of 2012 and the other in 2016 in Athens Greece. One was worse then the other, because I was in a rush to move in.  For some reason with these houses I had switched off and did not tap in. I now know everything does happen for a reason.

In this story I will talk to you about the first house I rented in 2012. This house was the most beautiful sunny house I had ever seen but with a foul darkness from its foundations. It nearly costed my sanity, the safety and lives of my young children, it nearly teared my family apart.

All houses to my opinion are alive, they breath.  Their foundations and walls absorb all the residual energies or psychic imprints from other people who have lived there in the past. It absorbs their happiness, their sorrow, pain, losses, deaths and other events that have occurred in a particular house. Though not everything that goes bump in the night is a ghost. At night when everything is quite that’s when the house rests as well, from the everyday activity of people living there. Sometimes you might here the pipes in the walls or the floorboards creaking it doesn’t necessary mean its haunted.

In April 2013 I found the house I am describing in my story, a beautiful bright big sunny home, I decided to rent it and move in. As I mentioned before I had switched off and did not tap into the energy of the house, maybe because I was so absorbed to move in quickly as I have 5 children 3 boys and 2 girls. Then my girls where very young Ippolyti was nearly 3yrs old and Danai was nearly 1yrs old.   So I had a toddler and a baby.

The first few months when we moved in we did not notice any activity maybe because I was putting everything in place and the house was active from morning to night.  Funny thing, next to the house was a cemetery which I did not notice in the beginning. The cemeteries in Greece are hidden behind walls so no one can roam freely in them after the sunset, they do lock the gates after 6pm. They are not like the cemeteries in the UK, USA or Australia.

When I asked my husband what was behind that fence he simply looked at me and said:  It’s a cemetery! I thought oh my God, I am going to have a ghost parade in the house. I am a bit of a ghost magnet.

The house  was a three bedroom flat, in a block of three flats and it was the on the third floor.  On the first floor lived a couple with 2 boys, on  the second floor lived an old couple with their son and we rented the third floor. There was a big piece of land at the back of the flats and there was a cottage there but it was locked up by the owner of the whole property.

Let me tell you that, everyone that was living there did not interact with each other or with the neighbours, there was constant fighting and bickering even cursing between the families and the neighbours. I even ended up fighting with them from day one so you can imagine the dark energy that was there, it was brewing and getting feed from the anger and hatefulness that was active in that property.

Even with my husband whenever we would go out of the house to friends, or dinner or with the kids we would be laughing and having a goodtime. As soon as we would pull up to the driveway of the house it was like something would come over us and we would be at each other’s throat uttering the most spiteful words to each other for no apparent reason. This thing nearly teared us apart as a family.

The activity started intensely and escalated when I brought a dressing mirror which I attached to the closet for my daughters  bedroom. I started seeing on a daily basis a little girl roaming the hallway and disappearing in the girls room. Her face was half burned to the bone and she was crippled she could not walk properly she was always smiling but the evil was around her it had consumed her. Then I would see an old fragile woman in black clothes and grey hair sitting at the bottom of my staircase wailing and walking to the backyard and disappearing in the cottage.

There was also an old man in the house who I thought at the beginning was evil, but at the end I realised the reason why he was telling me to get out of his house in anger was to save my family. He was warning me the way he knew how.  He was protecting the families that kept on moving  in that house from the evil that was lurking in the dark and had consumed the little spirit girl. Which I later found out it was he daughter.

The activity that started at the beginning it was similar to what usually happens in haunted houses, when a spirit wants to catch your attention or scare you. A few knocks here and there, things going missing and reappearing some were else after days.  

Then doors started opening and closing on their own especially the kitchen door, which took a lot of human strength to open it as it was heavy  ( I have attached some photos  here to this story of the house ). The boys would complain at night time there was a black shadow in their room shaking their beds and pulling the covers.

The girls bedroom started having a weird odour which later on became a very bad stench like a sewer sometimes it smelled like a dead animal in the room or a burned wire. Have you ever smelled a burned wire?

So I brought in technicians to look at the floor and the walls in case they were any dead animals in the girls bedroom. We always look firstly for the physical aspect that might be causing these issues or phenomena and then we look at the paranormal. There was nothing wrong with the room.

So I decided to bless and cleanse the house, every time I would go in the girls bedroom to bless and cleanse it I would get violently ill. I decided to bring a Greek Orthodox Priest to the house to bless it. Things calmed down a bit, but lasted for one month.

Then I realised a big change in the behaviour of my oldest daughter the 3 year old. She started being depressed, she was not laughing or smiling around us, she was not participating with our family not eating. She started spending a lot of time in her bedroom playing alone with her toys and her imaginary friend I could hear her talking and laughing through the baby monitor.  When I would walk in the room she would stop. I would then ask her: Honey who are talking to and she would not say.

One day I heard her calling this imaginary friend by its name, Anna!. I asked her who is Anna she told me her friend with the burned face!  Well you can all guess who that was, the little crippled girl! So far I had three human spirits in the house the little girl Anna, the old man and the old woman, who’s  name was Olga ,which I later found out she was the woman that was living in the cottage that died 40 days before I moved into that house.

One night I woke up because I heard my oldest daughter speaking through the baby monitor, I went in the room she was standing in front of the mirror holding hands with someone and speaking to the mirror. I spoke to her softly cause she looked like she was in a trance state, she did not respond. So I lifted her and put her in her bed. That happened for a few nights in a row. I kept on covering the mirror with a sheet and I kept finding the sheet pulled down to the floor, it was a bit hard for her to pull it down as I would pin it to the closet door. The next day she had no recall of what had happened, when I would ask her who she was talking to. So I brought the priest in the house to do a blessing again, that calmed things down but only for weeks.

Mind you I was working from home as a psychic trance medium, I believe my work escalated the activity even more. As a lot of people would come to the house to have a reading, or get in touch with loved ones.

Then one night I heard a weird noise coming from the girls room like someone was shaking the baby’s crib ( my youngest was sleeping in her crib ). I rushed in the room and found my oldest daughter on top of the baby with the pillow on her face! I caught her in time before the baby suffocated. As soon as I saw that I asked her why she would harm her sister and she started crying and would not respond to my questions. A few nights later as I was lying in bed I could here the kitchen drawers being opened through the baby monitor and little feet running from the kitchen to the girls room.

My oldest was holding the meat cleaver in her hand and was climbing on the crib to hit her baby sister on the head. I grabbed the meat cleaver and I really yelled at her and sat her down to talk to her. She started crying and saying sorry mummy and that Anna and Babi told her to do that, I asked her who is Babi, as I knew who Anna was and she said mummy it’s the man in the mirror, they told her if she gets rid of her sister that we will love her again and you will not always be on top of the baby and we will be a family again.

She felt neglected and thought that I did not love her or care about her that’s why she was spending so much time in the bedroom alone. The spirit she called Babi was an inhuman male spirit that I feel was always in that house and attached to the little girl Anna. He was trying to manifest through the mirror, feeding off my daughter’s emotions and growing strong. I believe the portal was the mirror and if my oldest would have ended up harming  her sister, (I still tremble to that idea to this day),  he would have fully manifested and taken over.

 I stood before the mirror and yelled at that thing that it can interfere with me but when it comes to my family and harming my children I will send it to the pits of hell from where it crawled out from, that’s how angry I was. That same night I awoke  my husband teared down the mirror and took it away from the house, put it faced down and threw holy water on it and blessed salt, as soon as we started leaving from where the mirror was 7 cats come out of nowhere and stood on top of the mirror, that was very creepy and a sign for me.

I then brought the priest in again for a third blessing, things started to calm down a bit for a while, but my oldest still was interacting with the little spirit girl Anna. I would still see the older man screaming in my ear and my face everyday get out of my house and the old woman weeping at the staircase.

So I decided to do a bit of a history check on the house from the neighbours. They were a bit reluctant to speak to me at the beginning,  but to my amazement they were pretty shocked that I was still living in that house, a year had gone passed with all this activity. They told me that people would rent the house and flee in the night leaving their belongings back, clothes, furniture, no one lasted in that house for more then 3 months. When I first moved in I did find other people’s stuff in the attic, but thought nothing of it I thought it was from the owner of the house.  Actually I found out in that  whole block of flats  people would not stay there for long. In that year in the first floor people moved out twice, and the older couple in the second floor died in that year and their son lost his business and went bankrupt.

I then found out the dark story of the house, the older woman in black that was always crying which I was seeing in spirit form her name was Olga. She  was the previous owner of the whole property and the land at the back, the cottage was hers. She had a little daughter named Anna in the 1980’s no other children as she gave birth in her 40s. Her daughter was born with disabilities and was crippled at birth from the doctors because they pulled her from her feet. Her husband blamed her for the child’s disabilities, he was a drunk and later an abuser. He died from a heart attack.

Apparently the little girl was sleeping in the room that my daughters were sleeping. The house was differently build then but that was her room. The neighbours in those days, would always see her alone on the balcony, or the backyard talking to her self  and laughing. A fire broke out in the house when that little girl was ten others say the hot water boiler exploded other said it was started on purpose from the little girl.

She died in that fire on the way to the hospital. Years later the old man passed away as well as I mentioned above. He was in his 60s.  So The weeping woman in black Olga passed away at a very old age alone in that cottage they found her dead, holding onto a dirty burned  stuff toy that was her daughter’s and her photo. Since she had no other children her nephews inherited the flats.

When I did ring the owner to ask him about the fire at the beginning he was denying it, that he was too young to remember  and when I told him what I knew he then spilled the beans and confirmed what I had  seen in the house and what the neighbours said.

To top it all off after all that, one night my baby daughter she was nearly 2 then, for no apparent reason she started having spasms, we rushed to the hospital. She had 140 spasms in 48 hours. They run tests on her MRI, CT SCANS pierced her little body 30 times to find her veins, we stayed in the hospital for 20 days they could not find anything wrong with her. All they said to me from the Neurological Dept was pray for her, pray to Archangel Michael. They even gave me an Icon of the Archangel which I had it in the hospital on her cot bed near her pillow. They could not find anything wrong and at the end said it was Encephalitis which is very rare. I thank God everyday that ordeal did not leave her with any disabilities.

 

After coming home from the hospital the activity never ceased the inhuman entity was weaker, but still there lurking in the dark to find the right time to manifest again.  So I decided to document all this activity. I brought in a paranormal team called PARANORMAL RESEARCH CREW, in the 2014, I later joined that team as a psychic trance medium. There is a video on their you tube channel I will put the link at the bottom with the photos.

Bringing in the team did increase the activity but gave me peace, that I was not going crazy, as everything was documented on camera, and we had EVP phenomena and EMF readings.

I then decided after the investigation that those spirits will not win and that they need to go not me. So I started to renovate the house, big mistake! All of a sudden there was mould running down the walls in red, it looked like the house was bleeding, green and black mould appearing through the walls and the closets, I had to throw out my clothes as they became mouldy and smelled musty overnight! Half of the house would go out of electricity for no apparent reason.

I brought technicians and electricians to check the walls and the electricity! Guess what? There was nothing wrong with the house. All of a sudden the hot water boilers exploded twice in one month filling up the house and floors with water.  We ended up the whole family, sleeping in the living room on the floor.

That’s when I decided that my family had gone through a great ordeal in two years living in this kind of horror everyday. So in November 2014 we moved to another home and found peace. I had my family back again and happy.

 

Kathrine Sorilos  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTITIES ATTACHMENTS SPIRITS AND GHOSTS

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH ☠