ELEMENTALS










In our spiritual journey we have all encountered spirits, ghosts, entities and elementals. I know I have come across them one too many times! 

Well you ask what are Elementals? Where did they come from? Where do they reside? Are they good or evil? Those are some questions alot of people ask who are curious or have come across them. 

Elementals  for one, reside in a parallel plane with the human physical plane.  Nature's plane! Others call them  Angels, Pixies, Nymphs, Elves the Folk People, the Little People and many more names. 

They are of a type of nature spirits. They are believed to exist as the life force in all living things. They are said to exist in the four elements of earth. 

 They are ruled by the Devas. In Sanskrit Devas mean Bright Celestial Beings. In modern times they are called Guardians of the Watchtowers, or the Time Guardians). Generally elementals are looked upon as benevolent creatures that maintain nature's harmony.

Some might describe them as evil, others as evil or just mischievous, others say they are both good and bad. The latter description is derived from the Greek term "daimone." They also have been classed somewhere between angels and men, and can materialized in animal or human form.

But where did they originate from? Are they real or just folklore? 

In 2004 I did a course in Higher Self Connection through the Australian Academy of Applied Parapsychology. 

There we were introduced to the Devas and their Elementals and worked with them for healing. They represent the elements of Earth, Fire, Air and Water. 

When we used to call upon them to perform healing either on humans, animals or nature we called them from their Element Kingdom.

 We always faced the four directions, always left an offering, thanked and release them, because if you don't they can stick by you or on you, cause havoc, mischief draw energy. 

They are like little children sometimes with inhuman strength. 
Some elementals are said to be deceitful and hateful toward human beings and enjoy causing accidents and tragedies. 

There is reason behind that which I will mention later on. They say when elementals are summoned or used for wrong reasons, they can attach themselves to the human aura.

 They need to be dispatched when their mission is accomplished because they unnecessarily attachment can drain energy from the aura.  

Also,  elementals  may fall within the catagory of confused spirits which are attached to the aura of their victims. If these spirits are not properly detached from their victims through deposition they can be extremely troublesome.

That is why you always thank and release them. 

I remember one time when one of my children when they were young they had a very high fever and it would not come down with any fever medication. I called upon the Deva Salamander, and the  Elementals of Fire. My son Marios was healed in minutes, but in my panic mode I forgot to thank, release and offer. 

Twenty minutes later my whole house did not have any electricity, my blow-dryer blew up so did my coffee boiler and the hot water boiler a damage of 230 Australian dollars. 

I called my teacher then at the academy Rachel in panic mode. She said did you thank, release, offer? I said no I forgot.. She said laughing, do it before they put the whole house up in flames. 

There was a family secret which I found out about a couple years ago, that my grandfather used to go down the river bank every night  where he lived and  spoke to the Nymphs  the elementals of water in their language.

 Never spoke about it to his family or his friends, as they would have thought he was crazy. 

In Greece they call those people alafroiskiotous which means moonstruck.. He who speaks the language of the fairy folk or speaks to the fairies, pixies, the folk people. 
It was said that my grandfather had come from the bloodline of nymphs..

Apparently his grandfather used to go on the river banks at night and watch the nymphs dance, they use to have a magical handkerchief that would make them appear and disappear in thin air make them invisible. 

He fell in love with one of the nymphs, he stole her handkerchief, so she could not disappear. She followed him back home but never spoke to him, didn't utter a word. She gave him a son.

After a few years when the boy was 3, she found her hidden handkerchief, left him to raise their son on his own and disappeared.. They said in the village she used to visit her son when the man was out in the fields. So that son was my great grandfather.. 

I have a good friend in Greece, who told me the exact same story like mine so I was pretty surprised when he told me! 

Some believe elementals  seek on purpose sexual union with humans to produce half breeds or magical children. 

 Children with gifts, clairvoyant abilities, healing abilities and many more. They are capable of copulating and bearing children. Some folklore say that they switch elemental babies with human babies.. 

In the past I have been told stories of people seeing fairies, nymphs, gnomes in their homes appearing to them, through walls or in cellars and telling them about hidden treasures, but apparently they were not supposed to share the spot with anyone or else misfortune would come to their homes and never find the treasure. 

They also say if you disturb them when they set their lunch to eat in nature they can became very vengeful. 

I remember once when I was young, I was walking by a riverbank with my cousins, it was not slippery or any rocks there just sand. I started to make fun of them, that I was walking all over their lunch. I felt an invisible push and I slipped for no reason, on my backside.

 I got up and was surprised but continue to mock and laugh, which was wrong and felt another push and fell flat on my face. After that I never became disrespectful to them again. I had learned my lesson.

 They also say not to walk by yourself in the woods near a stream at midday because you might disturb their peace and quite and they became very vengeful. 

I knew this boy from my childhood that did that as a dare, he came back black and blue and with tiny bite marks. Some of hair had gone white from freight and could not speak for months.. 

Years later and with alot of psychiatric help and persistence, I asked him what happened he told me what he did, he was still trembling when explaining and you could see the fear in his eyes. 

He went walking alone in the woods by the stream and mocking them, he felt tiny invisible hands, feet and sharp needle like teeth hitting him and bitting him. Even till today he never speaks about it much. 

As a Reiki Master Teacher, in 2017 I did a another Reiki course (they are so many out there) called Devic Reiki. It is a much milder Reiki Healing for children and animals.

 It connects you with the elementals and aligns you with the Devic Kingdom. Through that course and meditation I was taught and shown where the elementals and Devas came from and where they reside.
In the time of the great Atlantis the humans and the Elementals lived together peacefully. 

The humans were the male polar and the elementals the female. 
The human race abused the power and gifts of the elementals for their own personal needs and for going to war. 

They were used as weapons. That abuse brought the separation of both nations and the plunge of the Atlantis continent.

 Since then humans lost half of their gifts which were given to them through teachings from the Devas. Today they are free spirits and not under the enslavement of the human race. 

That is why when someone tries to abuse their gifts or powers without respecting them they can became quite angry. That is why when working with them we need to work as equals. 

DEVA GNOME - Elemental Earth - Direction North. 
Healers of nature, earth and earthquakes. On humans and animals they heal  bones skin and organs. Can be seen in nature, forests, caves, dark cellars of houses as gnomes, pixies, sprites. Offering sweet cake honey nuts.

DEVA SYLPH - Elemental Air - Direction East.  
Healers of the wind, air, tornados, hurricanes and cyclones. On humans and animals they heal respiratory issues, lungs. Can be seen as butterflies, fairies, elves. Also in winds, clouds, cyclones, tornados . Offering insense.

DEVA SALAMANDER - Elemental Fire - Direction South.
 Healers of fire breakouts in nature, volcanoes and anything electrical. On humans or animals they heal burns, sunburns, high fevers. Offering candle. Can be seen in candle fires, fires, fireplaces taking the form of salamander, dragons. 

DEVA UNDINE - Elemental Water - Direction West. 
Healers of the sea, rivers, streams, waterfalls lakes. In humans and animals they heal blood issues and blood sicknesses. Can be seen as nymphs, selkies, naiads. They can take human form as beautiful women in  rivers streams. Offering seashells. Water. 

Copyright © Kathrine Sorilos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTITIES ATTACHMENTS SPIRITS AND GHOSTS

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH ☠