GROUNDING CLEANSING.



Sit somewhere quietly with your feet to the ground light up a candle and your favourite insense put on your favourite meditation music.

You can do this outdoors at a beach or in Park with your back against a tree.

When opening up you can ask for protection from your gods goddesses whom ever you believe in....

Dearest ( God Godess) I ask for my highest guidance to come through I ask that you will protect me against any dark or mischievous entities give me grounding guidence wisdom and teaching....
I ask for my spirit guides my guardian angels my higher self to protect me my family and my house... To cleanse protect and seal...

Then visualise white light coming through the universal in your body through your feet grounding like roots into the center of the earth connect with the earth to the core of the earth which looks like a white diamond.

Then bring that light back up through the earth through you up to the universe you have cleansed grounded your self and connected....

Then visualise a blue light coming through the universe covering you whole like a cloak..... From head to toe that is your protection against negative entities...

Then visualize a golden light through the universe coming down and covering you whole.... That is your sheild.... As soon as it is done thank and realise your spirit guides your guardian angels and your higher self.

By Kathrine Sorilou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTITIES ATTACHMENTS SPIRITS AND GHOSTS

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH ☠