MY BIOGRAPHY

My Biography

I embarked on my spiritual journey from the age of 11. I used to always feel  that something or someone was following me unseen to the naked eye,  but as a child and being scared I did not know what or who it was.
Later on in life I found out that I was like a light house which attracted spirits to communicate with me to pass on messages to loved ones.

I encountered my first exorcisms at the age of 12 when I went to a Greek Orthodox monastery  to pay my respects  (dragged along by older relatives) while living  in Greece.
 I could feel the pain and the burning sensation of a woman being exorcised without knowing what it was all about and later on in life I found out I am a Claire empath.

After all that experience I decided to take up a seminar course upon Psychodynamics still aged 12 had to find out what was going on in my life. That helped a lot in the long run as I learned how to go into auto hypnosis ,  Alpha, Theta  state, and actually astral travel conciously.

After returning back to Australia at the age of 13  ( I am Greek / Australian ). At the age of 15 I had my first encounter with a ghost, a friend’s father who had hang himself, she was ashamed to tell us what he did and when I confronted her she was in shock, scared and ashamed, so  after that we short off drifted away.

From then on I started a soul search and science research on what was really going on with me.

I took up courses in Psychic Development, Higher Self Connection with the Australian Academy of Applied Parapsychology.

Healing courses and becoming a Reiki Master Teacher ,  well  I did have a great teacher Marlaine Nicolson Smith  which I still have contact with  love and respect her she is a beautiful person.

Courses in Advance Clinical Hypnosis and Past Life Regression with the Australian Academy of Applied Hypnosis.

I returned to Greece in 2005 and started working as Psychic , Light Trance Medium and Healer.

In 2014 I had my first paranormal, poltergeist encounter in my own house where it got a bit too much. That is when I called upon a Paranormal Team called,

Paranormal Research Crew.

I knew what was happening but I wanted it to be recorded on Camera, to get Electromagnetic Readings  and EVP recordings. Why ? to prove that the paranormal and the spirit world does exist to some sceptics.

My husband and I joined the Paranormal team, we became family friends with the team, we bonded so much, we went on Investigations to different haunted places. It was one of the greatest experience  we ever encountered,

I as a Psychic Light Tranced Medium and my husband as a Technical assistant from 2014 till 2018.

We were on National Greek Television talking about the Paranormal and about our Investigations together with the team.

We have now moved to Scotland.  We miss them deeply the fun the friendship and also our paranormal Investigations.

In that time period I took up studying Parapsychology and got my Parapsychology Diploma from the Stonebridge Collage in Wales UK.

I still continue to work till this day with all of my above qualifications and I am now with the Warren Legacy Foundation For Paranormal Researchers on the Board of Directors and the Warren Legacy Foundation for Paranormal Research.

Which is founded by Christopher Edward McKinnell   the grandson of Ed and Lorraine Warren and carries on the legacy.
I am privileged for such a professional cooperation and feel honoured.

I have taken up new studies with the Paranormal Academy in the UK studying my Diploma in Demonology.

I am still embarking on my Mystical Journey to the unknown, teaching  being taught, assisting, helping and learning.

By Kathrine Sorilou.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ENTITIES ATTACHMENTS SPIRITS AND GHOSTS

THE MAN IN THE MIRROR

MY ENCOUNTERS WITH THE ESSENCE OF DEATH ☠